TERMS OF SERVICE
In this document, references to "Our," "Us," or "We" relate to the Company as providers of the services, while references to "You", or “User” refers to anybody who visits the company's website ("Site") through any channel. By using our services, you sign if your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions. You acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by accessing the Site, whether or not you have an account with us, and that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement. If you disagree with any of these guidelines, stop using the Site right away. The terms and conditions of any further postings
made on the website are explicitly included by reference. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement if you fail to abide by its provisions.
How to Use the Site
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED,REGARDING THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS, AVAILABILITY, OF THE SITE OR OUR SERVICES OR THAT THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR UP TO DATE.
- THIS WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS," WITH ALL OF THEIR FLAWS, AND WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER RIGHTS.
Specifically, and without limiting the generality of the above, the Company does not guarantee results from the services offered herein. The Company is providing a spiritual service; based on its belief system and faith; once the Client has agreed to the provision of the services, they agree to learn the said belief system, faith and teachings.
- YOU AGREE TO HOLD, DEFEND AND INDEMNIFY US, OUR SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS,
CONTRACTORS, AND EMPLOYEES FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM DAMAGES SUSTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR OUR SERVICES.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
DAMAGES HOWEVER CAUSED, EVEN IF WE HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY BREACH OF CONDITION(S) OR FUNDAMENTAL TERM(S) OR FOR A FUNDAMENTAL BREACH (S). IN ANY CASE, OUR ENTIRE LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY THE CLIENT PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT.
- The user is responsible for any information he publishes on the website, which should comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You affirm and guarantee that you are authorized to use that information and that you are giving us permission to access and use it. Once content is posted to the website, the Company owns it and may use it as it sees fit; the user will not be paid for the content. You should submit accurate and complete information when requested, or update the information as necessary. Any content that disobeys the law,
- The user is required to behave responsibly when using the website. The user is in charge of protecting their account by using strong passwords and keeping their login information private. It is forbidden to try to get around the Site's security measures, and it's also forbidden to violate our rights or the rights of other users.
- Any intellectual property belonging to the Company during the term of this agreement is the sole property of the Company, and we reserve the right to utilize any of the content on this site for our commercial goals, such as marketing. A non-exclusive, non-transferable
license may be used by the user. Without our prior written consent, you are not allowed to reproduce, replicate, edit, transmit, or otherwise utilize this Site's features for your own or another person's advantage..
All purchases are final, there shall be no refunds.
The parties' agreement is fully embodied in this document. It replaces any former understandings or agreements between the Parties about the subject matter hereof, whether they were expressed orally or in writing. This Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by you except with our prior written consent; we may however transfer it without your consent. No waiver of our rights under this agreement should be inferred from our failure to enforce any of its terms orconditions. Any waiver by us of your breach of, or noncompliance with, any term or provision of this agreement will not be interpreted as a waiver of that term or provision at a later date or of any other condition or provision. If any section of this agreement is determined to be invalid, voidable, unlawful, or otherwise unenforceable by any judicial or other competent body, the Company may modify that provision or strike it from this agreement. The remainder of this agreement's clauses shall continue to be in full force and effect. Failure by us to perform our responsibilities hereunder owing to causes beyond our control shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement. Without regard to any principles of conflict of laws, this agreement shall in all respects be governed by the laws and courts of California.
If you need to reach us, please contact us at the following address: CLICK HERE